A Fantastic entry point Property
To be sold by deadline sale (by 20 Dec)
8 Boyne place is a desired area of old Cromwell that sits itself near the schools and local amenities.
Sitting on a subdivided section the owners have thoughtfully left the frontage and easy access for 8 Boyne place to become some ones first home, a potential Investment, or a great holiday home.
With space at the front of the property for a caravan or boat you will see the potential to enjoy great parking options. The vendors will be completing a fence down the driveway as part of the sale of this property.
· It offers two bedrooms an enormous two living spaces that has large windows giving a light filled ambience complimented with a second large living area, large kitchen, plus office or store room.
· A well sized kitchen, the bathroom has good space for the laundry and a separate toilet. Outdoor entertaining is a must with the large area that flows from the living room.
· The property also offers another room to the side of the house with its own door access so could be an office or used for your preferred requirements.
· Currently tenanted with lovely tenants with the option to discuss a renewal of lease early January 2021. The property is brick and Insulation has been completed to healthy homes recommendation.
· Chattels are standard, floor coverings, window draping, oven, expel air, wood fire, bathroom heater and light fittings.
· A current healthy homes report will be available and a LIM.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) unconditional offers will be looked at prior. Set for all offers in by 20th December 12pm.
Viewings strictly Open Home times please register your interest with Camille Ainsley 0272041941